I know I've pissed somebody off when I.....
1. Write “for sexual favors” in the memo line of my checks.
2. Specify that my drive-through order is "TO-GO."
3. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
4. Make beeping noises whenever a large person backs up.
5. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping my hands over my ears and grimacing.
6. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
7. Staple pages together in the middle of the page.
8. Honk and wave to strangers.
9. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
10. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"Never mind, it's gone now."
11. Skip rather than walk as much as possible.
12. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of my chin. When nearly done, I announce "No, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
14. Sing along at the opera.
15. Sit in my front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
Now it’s your turn to add to the list by posting in the comment section below. "I know I’ve pissed somebody off when I __________. "