Friday, March 13, 2009

Soda Can Generator - Fun In A Can!

If you haven't figured it out by now, I just love the many novelty generators that are available via the Internet.  Dress up your blog, impress your friends and family or prank your co-workers with your very own custom designed can of soda.  

It's the pause that refreshes!


  1. I've always wanted to be carbonated!

  2. This is cool. Thanks for sharing.

  3. LOL! Yeah I have one of these on my blog for

    They are fun to play with.

  4. "Once you POP, you can't stop!"

    I gotta have it!

  5. I totally totally totally stole from you. But I gave you props and there's a link in my blog entry. Check out my can. Hutch

  6. Can you make that in DIET?

    BTW, very cool.

  7. @ Chat Blanc - *hic* Here's your opportunity *hic*

    @ LLnL - Grab it, embrace it - be one with the can.

    @ Anonymous - Cool AND Refreshing.

    @ Hussy Housewife - All I can say is, "Great minds think alike."

    @ CruizinSuezin - Great tag line. Get it!

    @ Mommy Penis - Show me your can! Thanks for the link love.

    @ Kelly - Yes, you may have diet. Psycho Carnival Lite!

  8. I love your site, but the soda can is too much work for me. Thanks to the internet I have only a 15 second attention span. :D

  9. @ SBT - I feel ya. When it comes to quizzes, my A.D.D. kicks in at question #3. Thanks for stopping by.


Thanks for stopping by The Screaming Me-Me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...