Saturday, March 27, 2010

Caption This! No. 36 Winner!

My-o-my, you people are hilarious!!! I mean it!! As I read through your captions, waiting for The Panel's decision, I was rolling with laughter! Good job everyone and thanks so much for playing.

First, I have a several most-honorable mentions to announce. The following really kicked some serious butt with their captions:

FreakSmack said...
This is the story of five strangers, picked to live in a house, and have their lives taped, to see what happens when people stop being polite, and start being real...

renalfailure said...
John Waters presents "The Fly."

Don said...
The girls without arms won't fight back... Pick them.

Buggys said...
Old Navy does..Girls Gone Wild!

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...
Venus and Frank de Milo take in the Athens Community College's presentation of Kafka's "The Metamorphosis"

Heff said...
Just a normal Saturday night at Heff's Bar And Grill!

We have a winner!

This week's winner of The Golden Phallus is someone whose blog I thoroughly enjoy. Everyone, please give a big round of applause to Leeuna! Her blog, My Mind Wandered, is absolutely fabulous! Leeuna is a newspaper columnist whose whose humor column appears in several newspapers and other publications across the country. Okay, pay attention everyone, you really must visit her today and "follow" her too, click here!

And, now, the winning caption!

"We should never have come here unarmed."


Thank you all again for playing, we'll see you next week for another rip-roaring edition of Caption This!


19 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leeuna!!! Awesome job! And these mentions were all hysterical!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. roflmbo that was a good one.. When I saw this I could not get past how much that guy looks like Will Smith the actor lol. I was like aaaaggghhhhh erase my mental etch a sketch there are some things that should not be imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner,

    Look forward to next week's.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Leeuna and all the honorable mentions. You guys just crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea Leeuna! That was a great caption.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! This was hilarious. Great Caption...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! These are always so funny!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Leeuna, what a great caption!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The winners' captions were funny! I'm envious. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Leeuna, that was perfect!
    My cup runneth over today as I received an honorable mention! Many thanks to the panel. I'm going to buy a new outfit to accept my mention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you, thank you, I'm very excited. All the captions were hilarious. This was a great photo to work with, since it was so funny all by itself. Congrats to all the honorable mentions and to all the comments. Great job. I didn't expect to win. Did I remember to say thank you? Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!!! Funny caption. Stopped by Leeuna's blog. She is hilarious, so ADD. Very apropos blog name. I can relate. Thanks for the link. The honorable mentions were funny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really have to hand it to Leeuna...ha,ha,ha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Leeuna, you funny, funny girl!
    Wednesday huh? I'll have to try to come back and give the contest a go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow some really great answers, that was a hard one. I looked at it for five minutes the other night and I couldn't come up with one. For some reason all I could focus on was the 5 o'clock shadow under the girls arm....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Screaming Me-Me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...