Saturday, December 7, 2013

Caption This! No. 45 - And The Winner Is.....


Good morning! We wake this morning to some kind of extreme weather in most parts of the country. Even here in the desert southwest I can honestly say, "baby, it's cold outside". But that's okay, I'm staying toasty warm in my snuggie and mukluks. I also have the added warmth of a big mug of dark chocolate and caramel cocoa topped off with whip cream...yummy. So as you make your way to the market for supplies, please be careful out there. Try to keep your "hey, watch this y'all" antics to a minimum. 

And, speaking of keeping warm.....our subject for this week's Caption This! has brought some great one-liners.  Thank you all for playing. I have a couple of folks I'd like to give the most-honorable mention.....

JBM said, "It's not easy being me", said Tommy, but I thank my lucky stars for all the loving support I get from little Suzy and bog-Mike-dog."

nonamedufus said, "New mom Bowzer was quite relieved to learn her partner Billy Bob was colour blind."

Now, this week's winner is no stranger her at Me-Me's Playhouse, he is a faithful player of Caption This! You may have seen his blog over the many years, if not, please stop by and visit Agent 54 today. I love his simple and to the point caption. Congratulations, Timothy Hechet, you are this week's recipient of The Golden Phallus!


"Modern Family"

Thanks again everyone for playing and I will see you next week for another edition of Caption This!








3 comments:

  1. Yeah I saw that one and was like wow I got nothing but ewwwww.. especially after seeing it right after watching a documentary concerning boys having donkey sex in colombia and it was a rite of passage.. The combo of that and this was just more than even my twisted mind could handle, and that is saying something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Timothy. The stars have aligned and you have won a caption contest. About time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me? I really won? Oh, I'm so blessed. I have so many people to thank. To all those people, Thanks.

    I'm so excited. I'm going to put my Tuxedo and my hat on and wait outside for the Limousine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Screaming Me-Me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...