This is a part of the series of the HBDC Anti-Injustice Campaign.
1. The '60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
2. Expedience, not justice, is the rule of contemporary American law.
3. Free speech means the right to shout 'theater' in a crowded fire.
4. I believe in compulsory cannibalism. If people were forced to eat what they killed, there would be no more wars.
5. I was probably the only revolutionary referred to as cute.
6. Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger.
7. The best way to educate oneself is to become part of the revolution.
8. It's embarrassing when you try to overthrow the government and you wind up on the Best Seller's List.
9. All you kiddies remember to lay off the needle drugs, the only dope worth shooting is Richard Nixon.
10. Wake Up America!