Saturday, January 16, 2010

Caption This! No. 27 Winner!

My-o-my! This week's photo certainly brought in a "rash" of responses. Thank you all for playing Caption This! The Panel has handed down their decision; however, we do have a few players who have received a most-honorable mention. Let's get to it, shall we?

The following folks submitted very creative captions, congratulations y'all!

Dufus said:
"Sven the midwife takes a moment to celebrate the delivery of Sarah's little bundle of joy."

moooooog said:
"It was on or around this time that we had to make Lou stop feeding the piranhas for his own good."

Geek Girl said:
"Holy Itchy Arms from Hell, Batman. That's the last time I hump a tree."

Marvin said:
"Mama warned me about shagging on the carpet. Shit and ouch! - look at these rug burns!"

We have a winner!

This week's Caption This! winner is a blogging buddy who I originally met through Entrecard. Her blog, Think Spin, is a satirical slant on culture, life, and society, in addition to humorous/ironic commentary. Trust me, she's one funny lady. Lauren, please stand up and take bow. Congratulations! You take home The Golden Phallus to add to your trophy case. Everyone, be sure to drop by Lauren's place today and give her a high-five!

Now, the winning caption!


"Dirk the dumb ass put his elbows on the table at Benihana's
Steak House
and then proceeded to get grilled by the chef."


Thank you all again for playing, see you next time!


17 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks. I'm honored and thrilled to win The Golden Phallus award, which I will proudly display at my blog. I appreciate all the great things that you said about my blog. What a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lauren and all you guys. Had a good laugh.
    Still laughing....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeew. They do look like grilled slabs of ribs don't they? Nice going child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh me, oh my! Verra, verra funny! Congratchamalations to Lauren and the others for their honorable mentions!

    No honorable UNmentionables?

    hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! Honorable Mention! I'm so proud. ;-)

    Good job, Lauren! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

    *sigh*

    Oh well, congratulations Lauren. That was a damn funny caption.

    *did that sound convincing?*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a high five to her!!! Congratulations Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Very funny caption :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well ok, I'll take "honorable mention," (wink) and kudos to the victor - flat out hysterical!

    The Old silly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Look!! I'm on your side bar!! Way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lauren, somebody pass me the A1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn, I just never win anything! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Lauren! I'm a big fan of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, man! I missed it!

    Congrats to Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Screaming Me-Me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...