Saturday, March 6, 2010

Caption This! No. 33 Winner!

Sorry, I'm running a bit late today. I really don't have an excuse other than the banana-nut bread fiasco in my kitchen. That being said.....on with the show!

The Impartial Panel of Three has made their decision for this week's Caption This! The Panel has given a most-honorable mention to the following:

ReformingGeek said...
"Danny is not the sharpest TOOL in the shed."

otin said...
"They say that a person can live by sucking the juice out of a cactus!"

Mrsblogalot said...
"Think this is something? Wait until you get a load of my Bonsai!"

Quirkyloon said...
"Behold: The Wee Willie Stickler!"

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...
"Always a devotee of Eastern medicine, Robert turned to acupuncture to solve his problem with chronic priapism."

We have a winner.....

This week's winner is no stranger to Caption This! Stand up, MikeWJ, and take a bow. Congratulations, you are the winner of The Golden Phallus!!! MikeWJ's blog, Too Many Mornings, is definitely among my favorites. Recently, MikeWJ has been showing off his awesome photography and I feel he needs to publish a coffee table book - it's that good! So, please take the time to pay him a visit today.


Now, the winning caption.....

"I'm thorny, sweetie. Are you thorny, too?"
said Bob, the lisping cowboy.


Thank you all for playing, I hope to see you all here next week for another edition of Caption This!


Oh, if you haven't already entered your comment for the book giveaway, the contest closes at midnight tonight. It's so easy, click here to enter!

21 comments:

  1. DANG! Mike's caption is awesome! Congrats!

    I'm happy with a mention.

    Wait. I'm always happy.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, with a pic like that you could have a "PAIR" of winners!

    The Old Silly

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Mike, he came up with a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike's a winner all around. He won over at my place today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Congrats to the winner! I went to comment on the guest post you wrote yesterday but the comments were turned off. Hope you are having a nice Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture!This is my first time seeing it since i'm a newbie! Love it!

    congrats to the winner!

    The picture is TOO funny. That guy must have lost his marbles or something--a cactus, come on!
    Where did you find this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Mike, you do get around! And awesome choices for the honorable mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn Mike. A sweep this week. I don't think that mooooog has ever pulled off a sweep. Congratulations dawg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! That was a great one Mike. Congratulations!

    And Whoohoo I got a mention!!! Thanks!! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winner! Btw, I wanna piece of that banana nut bread. I love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy crap, the first time I ever win one of these caption contests and I win two of them? I'm floored. I was really starting to think captions just weren't my thing, especially compared to the Kaption King, Moooog. Thanks Me-Me and the Impartial Panel of Three! Wait, that's also my favorite band. And, now, appearing on the main stage, Me-Me and The Impartial Panel of Three!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawg nabbit, can't believe I missed this one, dawg nabbit I tell ya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant is what that caption is. Congratulations Mike, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heck, I just like playing anyway.
    I knew Mike's was better when I saw it.

    Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you say you made Banana Nut Bread?

    MMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is priceless...really and truly priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Found ya through CCWA and kick ass what a find. Seriously lovin' it. And that caption is somethin' special. I'm going to be laughing about that for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for MikeWJ! It was a thwinning entry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! Hilarious! Great also from the runner-ups. I'm so sorry that I keep missing the contest. It's one of my favorite things to do. I've got to figure out a blogging schedule. I'm exhausted when I get home from work and only have 45 mins for lunch. Not looking for sympathy, just suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH my gosh those are all hilarious! I will have to stop by next week to at least read them if I can't come up with something creative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am getting closer, but the winner deserved the win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Screaming Me-Me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...