Click on the poster for a closer look
- May the Good Lord take a liking to you... but not too soon!
- Saint Patrick was a gentleman
Who through strategy and stealth
Drove all the snakes from
Here's a drinkee to his health!
But not too many drinkees
Lest we lose ourselves and then...
Forget the good Saint Patrick
And see them snakes again!
- Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover? You don't want to press your luck.
- There are many good reasons for drinking,
One has just entered my head.
If a man doesn't drink when he's living,
How in the hell can he drink when he's dead?
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
- Here’s to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer – and another one!
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were.
Find more St. Patrick’s Day fun at HumorBloggers.com