Monday, March 16, 2009

Quotable: St. Patrick's Day

Click on the poster for a closer look

  1. May the Good Lord take a liking to you... but not too soon!
  1. Saint Patrick was a gentleman
    Who through strategy and stealth
    Drove all the snakes from
    Ireland
    Here's a drinkee to his health!
    But not too many drinkees
    Lest we lose ourselves and then...
    Forget the good Saint Patrick
    And see them snakes again!
  1. Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover? You don't want to press your luck.
  1. There are many good reasons for drinking,
    One has just entered my head.
    If a man doesn't drink when he's living,
    How in the hell can he drink when he's dead?
  1. An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
  1. Here’s to a long life and a merry one.
    A quick death and an easy one
    A pretty girl and an honest one
    A cold beer – and another one!
  1. There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were.


Find more St. Patrick’s Day fun at HumorBloggers.com

 

11 comments:

  1. Have a green beer for me. (I'll stick with my green sandwich meat).

    Happy St. Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poster is great! I went to a Catholic prep school, having this poster up may have been worse than when I was caught with weed in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to the green beer that'll stain teeth...and more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Faith & Begorrah" to ya, MadMadMargo! (I'm quite fond of number 5.)
    Happy St. Mil-- I mean, St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like number 3 the best! I wonder if there's anything non-alcoholic green beer to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post Me-Me. Have a happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn. No. 4 just makes me want to go out and drink. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am torn because I am part Irish and a herpetologist. Drinking helps though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ FoodHere - Green baloney is always a savory treat.

    @ Kelly - Why does this not surprise me.

    @ Anonymous - Wear the green, smoke the green!

    @ Sean - Crest White Strips?

    @ Keith - What you do in the dark is your business.

    @ AlanTru - How 'bout holding on to St. Mildred - yikes!

    @ Rebecca - Green Kool-Aid is mighty tasty.

    @ Mr. Shife - 10 days and counting to the blessed event.

    @ Unfinsihedrambler - No sense in wasting any time.

    @FundamentalJelly - Snakes alive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Screaming Me-Me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...