1. Bill Gates is a very rich man today.....and do you want to know why? This answer is one word: versions.
2. Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only way less filling.
3. I want a pit crew.....I hate the procedure I currently go through when I have car problems.
4. The only kind of seafood I trust is the fish stick, a totally featureless fish that doesn't have eyeballs or fins.
5. Never lick a steak knife.
6. You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
7. What may seem depressing or even tragic to one person may seem like an absolute scream to another person, especially if he has had between four to seven beers.
8. Big business never pays a nickel in taxes, according to Ralph Nader, who represents a big consumer operation that never pays a nickel in taxes.
9. Escargot is French for fat crawling bag of phlegm.
10. There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".