Guys are you having a hard time trying to figure out your woman, a woman or any woman at all? I've put together a small list of tips that might help you to better understand the woman in your life or the woman you want in your life. Please study these tips carefully then, as usual, approach with caution.
1. Any good woman will tell you, honesty is not always the best policy. Example: Dated a stripper? Keep your mouth shut, stupid.
2. Every woman is self-conscience about her ass. Tell her you love her ass and you'll see it more often.
3. Do away with the Old Spice and pick up a box of Good & Plenty, women are turned on by the scent of black licorice.
4. Gain her trust when you're out by calling her at 10 pm. She'll go to bed content because you are thinking of her even if you are slurping Jell-O shots from a stripper's cleavage.
5. At one point or another, your love interest will go through your things looking for evidence from past relationships. I'm talking photos, letters, mementos, address books, journals. Get rid of this stuff before you let her into your home; if you have something to hide, she'll find it.
6. It never hurts to say you are sorry, even if you don't mean it.
7. Foghat's Slow Ride is not about a trip in a car. Get the hint?
8. When a woman tells you her problems, she does not want you to offer solutions.
9. Women can not live without tension. Every once in a while she is going to pick a fight with you for no reason. Accept this as a running inevitable theme and your relationship will make a lot more sense.
10. Over the course of her life, a woman will use 10 men for every 1 she loves. If you lent her your car or helped her move and didn't get laid - you're 1 of the 10.
11. Women who are obsessed with their dogs will also keep you on a short leash.
12. The sight of you in your socks and underwear is the biggest turn-off in the world.
13. Jewelry is always the perfect last minute gift.
14. A good but flawed man is a fixer-upper gem. All women just love a make-over project.
15. Women want to talk dirty, but they're afraid you won't respect them in the morning. Reassure her that letting go in bed does not make her less classy and she'll probably go wild. Gin or Vodka helps.
This concludes today's lesson. Any tips you'd like to share?