Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Blogosphere Has Been Very Good To Me!

Today I am abandoning my regularly scheduled post, Wacky Wednesday!, to take care of some important recognitions. As bloggers, we are all very grateful to have loyal traffic visiting our small niche of the blogosphere.

This is why my hat is off to the Top Ten EntreCard droppers for the month of June - Salute! Each of these fine bloggers visited The Screaming Me-Me every day during the month of June. Thank you so much for stopping and dropping.


I would also like to thank Quirkyloon for bestowing upon me the lovely "I Love Your Blog" award" Quirky stops by here and comments regularly. If you haven't experienced her blog, click on her badge, you'll be glad you did!

Now, I must pass this lovely award along to four blogging buddies whose blogs I come to love. It's wonderful to have such great friends here in blogsophere, thank you all for making my days so delightful.
Abigail @ The Tangy Lemon


9 comments:

  1. That's a really nice thing to do!! I think we all appreciate not only the value of the blogs we like to read often and comment on, but also especially those who take an interest in the things we have to say in our own blogs. Happy blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the top droppers! I don't miss that as much as I thought I would. Congrats on your award and Thanks for mine. I will clear off a spot on my dresser and cherish it always! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has definitely been my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations TSMM

    Will come back to read more of you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work. I love stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't mention it! I always enjoy stalking your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey that's really great. Thanks. I like the "poster" too. Cool looking. Thanks again MMK. See ya around campus kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so suprised that you would put me on your blog, when I just started looking at your blog! You are so nice, thankyou so much! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Screaming Me-Me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...