Friday, December 18, 2009
The Fractured ABC's Of Christmas - Q
Q is for Quirky
She's crazy as loon
Partying with zombies
Under a full moon
Yes, I'm talking about my little bloggin' buddy and zombie lovin', Quirkyloon. For those of you that don't currently follow Quirky, you are really missing out on the hilarity she posts each and everyday. So, today I thought I'd give you a taste (nom, nom, nom) by re-posting from the Quirky archives. Please be sure to click over and give Quirkyloon a big "Howdy" and a "Follow".
TOP TEN REASONS
Why I should stop blogging.
10. I've stopped cooking dinners, because I'd rather be checking for the twentieth time if anybody has commented on my latest blog post.
9. I don't answer phone calls from friends because they are interrupting my quantity online time.
8. I've canceled doctors appointments because I had blogger's block and had to stay home until I could come up with something to write.
7. Because of non responsiveness on my part, my sons have stopped calling me, "Mom," they now address me as "Quirkyloon."
6. My eyes have that constant glazed over look from over-exposure to the computer monitor light.
5. I'm starting to panic that I'm not Stumble worthy.
4.I haven't bathed before 2:00pm each day since May 2008 (the birth date of this blog).
3. I walk around with my fingers in the "ready to type" configuration (asdf jkl;) with fingers slightly curved.
2. I've started developing urinary tract infections from not relieving my bladder regularly, because I have to hold it in to read just one more blog.
1. Blogger spread: the physical effect of the butt and hips expanding due to excessive hours sitting in the chair spent blogging.
As stated before these are the reasons I should stop blogging, but I won't. Why?
I can't sleep, I can't eat
There's no doubt, I'm in deep
My throat is tight, I can't breathe
Another blog is all I need
Whoa, I'd like to think that I'm immune to the blog,
Its closer to the truth to say I can't get enough,
You know I'm gonna have to face it
I'm addicted to blog.
(Robert Palmer, "Addicted to Love," edited by Quirkyloon)
Who said all addictions are a bad thing? Certainly, not me!