For those of you who have followed my little piece of the blogosphere, you know when it comes to awards I generally don't follow all the rules. Well, my best blogging buddy, Dufus, awarded me the Best Follower Award last week. Thank you, Dufus! This award requires a meme which is like no other I've seen before, it has 44 questions for Me-Me to answer. So, without further ado, here goes.....
1. What is your current obsession?
Blogging and all that it encompasses.
2. What are you wearing today?
Pajama pants and a T-shirt.
3. What's for dinner?
Dinner? Hell, I haven't had breakfast yet.
4. What's the last thing you bought?
A birthday gift for my grandson who is turning 3 at the end of the month.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Blind Faith's Sea of Joy.
6. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Dufus is a true blue blogging buddy! I bow to his awesomeness.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
A sarong, sandals and a pair of sunglasses.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What's your favourite quote?
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." --Hunter S. Thompson
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Are you kidding me!
15. What is your dream job?
Owning my own business again.
16. What is your favorite magazine?
Huh, they still print magazines?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Anyone with a muffin-top wearing a midriff top. Yeow!
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
"Take a 1/2 in off the ends."
21. What are you going to do after this?
Comment, comment, comment.
22. What are your favorite movies?
Monty Python's Holy Grail and Life of Brian also Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs.
Congratulations, you're half-way through!
23. What inspires you?
Passion for what one is doing.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee with lots of cream and sugar.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Take a nap.
27. What makes you go wild?
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Cat Lady Larew
Lee the Hot Flash Queen
Wizard of Otin
In Jayne's World
Beyond Left Field
Too Many Mornings
Stir Fry Awesomness
Cute as a Buggy
Ann's Snap, Edit, Scrap
The Peach Tart
Okay, okay - check my blog roll!
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
30. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
Winter in Arizona.
32. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
Ahi tuna, rice pilaf and steamed asparagus.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Persona non grata.
34. What are you afraid of most?
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Where's my hairbrush?"
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. What would you do if you were made President for one day?
Ask to be flown to that secret place the President goes in the case the world is coming to an end.
39. What is the one thing that keeps you going?
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude.
40. What word drives you crazy when you hear it?
41. What's your least favorite character trait?
Vanity. Check your ego at the door.
42. What do you get if you multiply six by nine?
What? I didn't know there was going to be a test!
43. What do you get when you fall in love?
44. Who put the ram in the rama-lama-ding-dong?
And now, as part of this lengthy, time-consuming meme, I'm supposed to add a question. So...
45. Who is your favorite guitar player of all time?
Whew! I made it!
Now, I going to pass this award on to a few bloggers who are awesome followers here at The Screaming Me-Me, whether they make it through this meme or not:
Christiejolu at Tales From My Head
C: at My Virtual Attic
Mr. Stupid at Stupidation
Just one more thing before I close, please bounce over to Knucklehead's to vote for my friend MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings. This is the final post in the Blog-Off 2010, he needs your vote! Thank you.