Monday, March 15, 2010

Caption This! No. 34 Winner!

Okay, I'm back. Sorry for the pause in the action, folks. No, I was not reconstructing my blog, I was reconstructing my life. Don't you just hate it when reality kicks in and you have to pry yourself away from your blog? Oh, it's difficult alright. Anyway, I appreciate your patience and I promise I will get to each of your blogs today. I'm just dying to know what I've missed the past several days. That being said...on with the show!

Oh boy, you all had some pretty funny submissions this week, thank you so much for playing. The Panel has handed down their decision for the winner of The Golden Phallus. But, first, let's give a round of applause to those receiving a most-honorable mention.....

mac said...
"Did I mention the pre-employment cavity search, Bob?"

nonamedufus said...
"Proctology 101: 1. put on gloves 2. ask patient to bend over 3. THE PANTS, THE PANTS! ...Damn."

Leeuna said...
"Introducing the latest in Health Care Reform: the Ben Dover prostate exam center. Can also be performed via the drive-up window."

The Old Silly said...
"Occasionally there comes a time in life when you just gotta take things into your own hands. In those defining moments, a great crevice is traversed, and deep sense of satisfaction is derived."

otin said...
"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

We have a winner!.....

This week's winner is certainly no stranger to Caption This! And, quite frankly, she was due to win the coveted trophy. We all know her and love her and without further ado...stand up, Cat Lady Larew, take a bow. Congratulations, you are this week's winner! Just in case you've been living under a rock and you are not familiar with her blog, How To Become A Cat Lady Without The Cats, please pop over for a visit today and be sure to "follow" her.

And, now, the winning caption......


"Hmmm... to lube or not to lube?
That is the question."



See you all here Wednesday for the St. Patrick's Day special edition of Caption This!

19 comments:

  1. HAAAAA!!!! Good one Cat Lady!!!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny, Cat Lady! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Me-Me and "woo-hoo" to CL. Congratulations on a great caption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny as hell, nice job CLL!

    btw: That kid is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious caption. Congrats Cat Lady and to all of the winners!
    Glad to see you back Me-Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All good captions. Cat Lady is seems to be on the heels of overtaking moooooog in the caption contest lately. Keep it up Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lady with cats and what a great caption!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Margo and congratulations to Cat Lady. That caption is totally hilarious.

    Looking forward to Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo! I finally won the Golden Phallus! Week after week of painful heartache over the agony of defeat is now in the past. I can retire from caption contests, a happy winner... but I don't think I will.

    (I'd like to thank my son, Vlad, for helping me keep my language uncouth enough to contribute in a meaningful way to these caption contests.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He he very funny one Cat Lady Larew!!! Congrats on your Golden Phallus, please make sure to place it in the right spot ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL that is hysterical, She sure came up with a good one.
    Hope everything went well with the reconstruction project. I may be doing some of that myself here shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to our feline friend! Great Job, Cat Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank the judges for the honorable mention, and OMG, LOLWROG! Kudos to the hysterically funny winner!

    The Old Silly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Cat Lady!

    And welcome back, Margo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LMAO! Congrats CatLady. That's really sick. I like that in a person!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to the Cat Lady! She nailed it! She stuck the landing! She got the Gold. And welcome back Me-Me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to Cat Lady! I liked her best, too, so I sort of feel like I also won.

    But what I really want to know--what we all want to know--is what's going on with Me Me. We're a bunch of nosey gossips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Screaming Me-Me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...