Sunday, October 4, 2009
As I was visiting some of the hilarious folks over at Humor Bloggers Dot Com yesterday, I ran across a post that looked like a lot of fun and decided to pass it along. Writes Phillipia had been tagged on FaceBook for the following.....
1. Turn on your MP3 or your playlist on Windows Media Player.
2. Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
3. Write down the first 15 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating -- no matter how many Barry Manilow songs play.
4. Choose a group of people to be send this on to or simply share it with your readers. Leave your list in my comments or post it to you blog.
Here's my Sunday shuffle.....
1. Statesboro Blues - The Allman Brothers Band
2. Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
3. Domino - Van Morrison
4. Step on Inside - Vietnam
5. Beautiful Boy - John Lennon
6. Raised on Robbery - Joni Mitchell
7. Closing Time - Leonard Cohen
8. Rock 'n Roll Doctor - Little Feat
9. Would - Alice in Chains
10. Panama - Van Halen
11. One Way Out - The Allman Brothers Band
12. Jackson - Johnny Cash/June Carter
13. Delta Lady - Leon Russell
14. Mohamed's Radio - Warren Zevon
15. Suite Judy Blue Eyes - CSN&Y
Wow, in looking over my list, I've noticed that over half of these selections pre-date the 80's. Maybe Don McLean was right.....the music died.
Don't forget to add to caption to Me-Me's Playhouse: Caption This! No.12, you have until midnight.